Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dirty Old Man

So the school year has begun and I'm back in school...yet again. I've decided to earn a second master's degree because well, I can't think of anything better to do with my free time. I can already tell this might be a huge mistake. I spent over 5 hours on Sunday doing homework. Homework!! Like a goddamnned 13-yr-old. The worst part about it was that I only accomplished half of what I wanted to get done. The last time I went to grad school it was a lot easier. I read some books, shot my mouth off during lectures, a few "homework assignments" here and there, and the last minute papers (which in retrospect were nothing more than 10-page overly literate blog entries).

This time it is an entirely different tale. Class is like well, class. No long lectures where we sit around shooting the shit and arguing over the esoterics of a certain position. Now it's blackboards, notes, a monotone professor, and me and 30 of my classmates desperately trying to keep awake. Who knew it was goign to be so much like school. Eh, fuck it. I'm in for the long haul and it gives me something substantive to complain about.

Though there is one nice aspect to my re-education. College girls are HOT. Fortunately for me, my classes are on the main campus of a large state school and since the weather has been nice around here, the scenery has been equally plesant. It defintely was not like this when I was an undergrad, and even as a grad student a couple of years ago. Something has changed. And what it is is that young girls dress like complete f'ing sluts. All the time.

It would be one thing if they were going to a club or some frat party to get date-raped, but they dress like this for class at 4:30 in the afternoon. Super mini-skirts, low rise jeans that they have been poured into, little tiny low-cut baby doll tees, and visible thong straps galore. It is a beautiful thing to behold and I spend as much time as I can taking it all in. Now if I had a duaghter there is no way I would let her out of the house dressed like that but since I don't have that problem, it's all good. Am I a dirty old man? Goddamn right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home