Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Congratulations

I found out this morning that yesterday's birthday lament marked the 100th posting for this little blog of mine. Perhaps I should have been paying closer atttention to the post counter on my Blogger login and maybe I would have written something more appropriately festive.

Regardless, I do find it a little bit ironic that Number 100 was all about another round-numbered milestone. Not that either of them really matter. What really is the difference between 100 and 101 or 262? It's just a number that happens to look sexy on US currency. So with that in mind, maybe encroaching on 30 isn't such a big deal either. Just another number.

Indeed. I like this sunnier outlook much more than yesterday's fatalism. I think I will try being an optimist for a while.

1 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 10:10 AM, Blogger Jawn said...

Congratulations. You've taken your first step into a larger world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home